Many tourists want to visit Dalat from Ho Chi Minh City but don’t really know the distance between 2 places. How long does it take and how to move from Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat? So, go along with Tam Trinh Coffee and you will know all the necessary information for your trip.
Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat distance
Distance from Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat is estimated to be about 297 km. But it is just relative and reference. To get the exact answer, you should use Google Maps to check the distance from your current location in Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat City.
How long does it take from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Lat?
It depends on the transport you choose to move – How do you get from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Getting from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus takes about 6-7 hours.
- Getting from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by motorbike takes about 7 hours.
- Getting from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by train takes about 5,5 hours.
- Getting from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by private car takes about 6,5 hours.
- Getting from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by plane takes about 1 hour.
How to move from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat?
Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat by Bus
There are many bus brands for you to choose from, such as: Thanh Buoi, Phuong Trang, Nguyen Kim, Suoi Tien, Long Van, Phong Phu, Phillip Travel, Anh Tuyen, Trong Minh, Kumho Samco, An Anh Limousine…
- Ho Chi Minh to Dalat Limousine: Nguyen Kim Limousine, An Anh Limousine VIP 24, Phong Phu Limousine, Long Van Limousine, Limousine Amazing, Đan Anh Limousine, Lac Hong Limousine, Limousine Thanh Binh Xanh, Limousine Vy Vân…
- Ho Chi Minh to Dalat Sleeper bus: Phuong Trang Sleeper, Thanh Buoi Sleeper 34, Viet Nam Travel Bus Sleeper 44 Express, Lac Hong VIP 9 Express,…
- Ho Chi Minh to Dalat Vip bus: Thanh Buoi VIP Room, Phong Phu VIP Limousine, Venus Limousine, Skybus Nguyen Kim Limousine,..
Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat Bus price
Depending on the transport you choose to move from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat, the price changes.
- Bus price of Ho Chi Minh to Dalat Limousine: 250.000 – 400.000 VND, 750.000 VND / 2 people (with double cabin bus).
- Bus price of Ho Chi Minh to Dalat Sleeper bus: 200.000 – 350.000 VND.
- Bus price of Ho Chi Minh to Dalat vip bus: 400.000 – 500.000 VND.
Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat Bus time
With a duration from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Lat is about 6-8 hours, many bus companies have many different time frames so that customers can easily choose the time frame which suits their personal schedule.
You should firstly choose the bus brand you want to get from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat, then search on their website to find detailed bus time. But most people depart from Saigon at night or late at night to arrive in Da Lat early the next morning, so that you can sleep the whole duration without feeling too tired.
Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat by Train
Da Lat Station currently does not serve passengers from other cities. Therefore, passengers can take the train to Nha Trang, then take the bus from there to Da Lat. Buses to Da Lat have many time frames with prices ranging from 120.000 – 160.000 VND. It just takes about 180km, only 3-4 hours so that you can come to the beautiful city of flowers.
Dalat to Ho Chi Minh
If you want to move from Dalat to Ho Chi Minh in return, just choose the same bus brand you used to go on the last trip, or just choose the new one above to try. Most bus companies are bidirectional.
Some famous places – Best attractions in Dalat
Foreign visitors when visiting DaLat love to visit natural places, especially waterfalls. Dalat is often known as a city that has many wild and majestic waterfalls in VietNam, such as Elephant waterfall, Datanla waterfall, Pongour waterfall, Dambri or Cam Ly waterfall…
If you are a fan of coffee, you absolutely must try Tam Trinh Coffee – the famous Dalat Coffee Farm recently. Coming here, you can experience the high quality coffee of VietNam, join the coffee tour – the process of making coffee ‘from farm to cup’, relax and chill in the majestic view of Elephant Fall & the tallest Guan Yin Buddha statue (of Linh An Pagoda) in Vietnam. Tam Trinh also has some VietNamese traditional food with reasonable prices. Many tourists shared that it’s out of their expectation to experience here.
For some people who like to experience and explore, remember to go to some noted attractions in Dalat, like Lang Biang Mountain, Cau Dat Tea Hill, Tuyen Lam Lake, Clay Tunnel, Dalat Pedagogy College, or Secret Garden,…
Ho Chi Minh City to Dalat distance is not so far. So if you come to VietNam and are visiting Ho Chi Minh now, you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to come to the city of flowers – one of the most beautiful cities in VietNam. Tam Trinh Coffee hopes you have many amazing experiences in Dalat City.